Last weekend was blessed with some superb sporting action. The French Open final between Nadal and Federer, the Catalunya MotoGP, the Canadian GP, the La Liga and a cricket match was also thrown into the midst of these things.
1. Lewis Hamilton takes victory at the Canadian GP
2. Nadal defeats Federer (I like Federer but Nadal was just better yesterday.)
3. Stoner takes victory from Rossi
1. Nistelrooy scoring for Real Madrid and Raul Tamudo scoring for Espanyol, thus putting Real Madrid in the best possible position for the title.
1. Robert Kubica’s Crash at the Canadian GP (I just stopped thinking about the race after this incident. It was quite horrendous. People have compared it with Barrichello’s accident at Imola in 1994.)
1. Synchronized spinning of Trulli and Rosberg at the Canadian GP
(am not able to find a video of this. Please leave a comment if you know where the video is. I will add it here)
Two laps later Rosberg and Trulli were battling for position and engaged in a highly comical exchange of synchronized spinning at turn one. Montreal did host the Olympics at one point but never previously considered this art form as a sport. [Link]
Rosberg Trulli synchronized spin (I am not able to put the video directly here)
Thanks to mj.
1. Messi scores a “Hand of God” like goal against Espanyol
Maybe he wants to emulate Diego Maradona in the infamous aspects also.
Technorati Tags: Lewis Hamilton, Kubica, Rossi, Stoner, Nadal, Federer, Nistelrooy, Raul Tamudo, Messi, Trulli, Rosberg, Montreal GP, French Open, Barcelona, Espanyol
Filed under: F1, Football, Photos | 1 Comment »